The Christmas count down is on! Officially 29 days and counting until the big day. Jess and I are making our lists and checking it twice. We’ve got a bunch of people to treat this year, from family to friends to secret Santas. I absolutely LOVE hunting for the perfect gifts for my loved ones – the payoff on Christmas morning is the best feeling ever. I’ve popped a few of my favourite finds below to help on your hunt this holiday (and maybe to add to your list to Santa this year)!
For the guys
Let’s start off with the men. So hard to shop for am I right? Every year I see the same golf shirts, drink mix kits and leather gloves. Yawn. So I’ve canvassed my best guy friends for what they’re truly coveting this year and added a few of my own ideas below!
- Brass Coasters – $30 per coaster – for the man with an office, these burnished brass coasters are perfectly understated with an expensive looking finish that won’t look out of place on his desk.
- Target Brass Coasters – $13 for four – a great looking budget option from Target!
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel – $25 – let’s be honest, men need help choosing the best face products for themselves and as they get older, the old bar of ivory won’t cut it any longer. Kiehl’s is the OG of skin care and is a best seller for a reason: this stuff smells nice, is fuss free and feels so good he’ll use it everyday!
- Ted Baker leather bracelet – $89 (on sale now for $69!) – for the fashion conscious guys in your life, this rustic bracelet is low-key and laid-back in the best way.
- Restoration Hardware leather tech tool case – $85 – this cool tech tool case could also double as a simple camera case!
- J.A. Henckel’s knife block – starting from $199 up to $899 – looking to treat a foodie friend or a new home owner? Henckel’s knives are the gold standard. Henckel’s bonus: you’ll be treated to home made dinners all year long!
- Chromecast + a music subscription service – $35 for Chromecast and about $120 for a year subscription (we use spotify!) – Dads and grandpas will be a bit resistant at first to some new tech but will soon LOVE being able to stream all the music from their childhood to any speaker in their house…and you’ll never have to “download” another Sade song again!
- 23 and Me – $249 – give the gift of genetic insight…and put your family history to the test!
- Cozmo – $250 – what guy wouldn’t want the “coolest robot ever invented”? Cozmo is the friend he didn’t know he needed. He’s actually pretty darn cute!
- Blackvue Dashcam – $550 – is his car is his baby? Help protect it with a dash cam! This one has the seal of approval from one of my guy friends.
- Monkey Shoulder Blended Scotch Whisky – $64.95 – classic with a cheeky bottle.
- Gustav Klimt Pocket Square – $35 – something for the man who has basically everything else, this pocket square is vibrant, arty and fashionable.
- Basic Outfitters full drawer of Undies – $60 – are your man’s undies lookin’ rough? Refill or replace his ENTIRE underwear (and socks!) drawer for ONLY $60!
For the girls
Now for the fun stuff – treat your girlfriends, moms, sisters and yourself! Everything on this list is on my own christmas list or has already ended in up in my shopping cart. Here’s hoping Santa’s good to me this year!
- Anthropologie stem ware – $14-$16 – Everything you’d ever want in stemware! These are a sure fire way to get onto my nice list.
- Restoration Hardware faux fur wine bag – $14 – a great way to dress up a simple bottle of wine.
- Floppy hat – $36 – a chic accessory for the traveller that’ll make her resort outfits insta-worthy. Make it extra special with a simple DIY embroidered phrase like “Out of the Office” or “I’m Busy”.
- Google wireless headphones – $219 – the post-headphone jack world is here. These wireless headphones from Google come with a sleek case so you won’t lose them in your massive purse. Preorder them today in time for Christmas.
- Zara Home Bamboo Frame – $18 – The cute silver bamboo frame looks great on a night stand or as part of your shelfie.
- Madewell Jeans – $170 – these high waist, straight leg jeans are totally on trend and make your butt look great!
Dahlia Shower Caps – $40 – I used to use cheap plastic shower caps (looks silly but so worth it to protect my hair styles!). When these super glam shower caps showed up on Oprah’s favourite things list this year, you bet I upgraded immediately!
- Glossier Cloud Paint blush – $22 – Glossier came to Canada this year and I’m obsessed! Give the gift of the perfect glow with Glossier’s cult fav makeup.
- Rebecca de Ravenal bon bon earrings – $295 – delectable bits and bobs that will make sure you’re noticed.
- Club Monaco bon bon earrings – $49.50 – Club Monaco’s version of bon bon earrings look great and are wayyy cheaper than the designer version.
- Cuyana Tote – $195 – Cuyana is all about the “lean closet” – collecting and investing in fewer, better things. Their classic leather tote will last a lifetime. Perfect for work or travel.
- Fur stole – $54.95 – elevate any outfit with this faux fur stole in a chic shape.
- Lumee selfie light – $70 – Have a teenager on your list? The Lumee selfie light case is Kardashian AND Trade and Charm approved for the perfect selfie lighting, even in the darkest of clubs.
- Club Monaco Daylina wool coat – $369 – a good wool coat is essential in every women’s closet. This wool coat from Club Monaco is Jessica’s fav and keeps her warm without sacrificing shape or style.
- LashIt lashes – $30 – Created by the ONLY girl we would trust our lashes with, LashIt’s mink lashes are soft and oh so fluffy. Such a good stocking stuffer!
Whatever ends up in your shopping cart, I hope this list provided you with a smidge of inspiration! Good luck!
xx – Lauren